An access point to global, regional and national
reports compiled by FAO and the participating institutions worldwide.
1. National/regional institution is identified.
2. The institution starts compiling national/regional
report using Guidelines, Checklist and Internet Template provided
3. Draft is sent to FAO for preliminary review.
4. The institution posts the final report on its
local website and establishes hyperlink to the Gateway (this website)
and vice versa. FAO assists institutions without access to local
websites in hosting their reports on FAO website. The final reports
are also disseminated on CD-ROMs.
5. Regular updating of the report by the institution.
6. Updating of the Gateway Home Page by FAO.
An entry point to the worldwide web of information
on land, water and plant nutrition and related subjects.
1. Organization and maintenance of FAO internal
links, the global links by sector and database links, by FAO.
2. Contribution of the participating institutions
and the users of this network to the enrichment of the new Internet
links by means of the feedback function of the Gateway.